Experience: 10+ Years
Location: Coimbatore, India
Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s in Computer Science or related fields
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the cloud adaption process.
- Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software.
- Develop and organize cloud systems.
- Work closely with IT security to monitor the company’s cloud privacy.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic business needs.
- Lead team of cloud engineers in building cloud native capabilities and cloud migration initiatives
- Research industry trends and latest thinking on future of cloud to drive best practices adoption across the organization
- Lead overall cloud engineering practice
- Strong understanding of cloud platforms and technologies
- Extensive experience in architecting cloud Infrastructure for high availability, scalability and resilience.
- Keep cloud based product infrastructure up and running smoothly
- Build and maintain a highly fault tolerant infrastructure on Cloud
- Excellent time management, particularly the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Innovative problem solver that exhibits a positive, energetic attitude.
- Extensive Knowledge on SaaS / PaaS / IaaS concepts
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should be one who participates in discussion and who isn’t afraid to have and state opinions.
- Must be comfortable in a client facing role
- Adhere to development methodologies, standards, naming conventions and best practices
- To work in a cutting-edge upcoming technology platform
- Ability to Lead in a Collaborative Environment
- Create something that you can pioneer
- Career and growth opportunities
- Work with an internal team of top engineers and learning from one another
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- AWS and / or Azure
- Design Thinking