If you answer “yes” to most of these questions…
- Means “Tech Lead” from Senior Software Engineer. Are you eager to work with a team as a lead and use your tech skills
- to make the successful Product/Application?
- Do you aspire to setup solid foundation for your software career by being part of hi-power team and leading initiatives
- tasks on your own?
- Are you obsessive about making the team deliver “zero-defect” code? Do you have a strong drive for automation? Is
- “down-time” a bad word in your dictionary?
- Do you have a passion to learn cutting edge technology and work to build enterprise grade applications?
You are a great fit as a “Technical Lead” @ Nallas!
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as Senior software engineer
- 6+ years of ovel all Development experience
- Languages – High proficiency in Java/Python and its related tools.
- Frameworks – Proficiency in Spring boot, Spring Framework, Flask, Django, SQL Alchemy.
- Data Stores – Proficiency in MySQL and Mongo
- Messaging – Proficiency in RabbitMQ/Other messaging frameworks like Kafka, Active MQ
- Proficiency in Python – Very good working knowledge in core Python and collections as well as RESTful Webservices.
Good to have:
- Experience in Data modeling
- to performance testing/tuning using JMeter” or “End to End page performance Analysis using google page-speed/other-tools”
- Experience in developing streaming applications.
- End to End Page Performance Analysis and Tuning
- Dev Ops – Knowing about DevOps
- Agile Framework
Product & Solutioning Mindset
- Very Good understanding of functional capabilities of the Learning platform.
Technology & Platform Mindset
- Exposure to a variety of front-end, middleware and back-end technologies.
- Capable of contributing code to any area in the platform’s technical stack.
- Capable of leading the tech team and complete the work on time with better quality.
- Very Good Understanding coding practices, code quality and code coverage
Execution & Delivery Mindset
- Obsessive about code quality & rapid delivery
- Paranoid about health & stability of the applications
- Natural knack for collaboration, teaching and sharing knowledge
- Helping the team and making the deliverables on time.